Tiffen’s New Steadicam Curve Is Designed for Action/Adventure Shoots
Tiffen (Booth C8818) is demonstrating its new Steadicam Curve for GoPro HERO. The camera-stabilizing system is engineered for the rigors of extreme sports and events.
Compact enough to fit in a pocket, it weighs ½ lb. and features an ergonomic design for one-handed, smooth video capture.
Other features include:
- Lightweight, durable aluminum frame
- Standard GoPro quick-release mount
- Fine-tune adjustment knob for precise balance
- Collapsible handle for compact storage and portability or for use as a GoPro hand grip
- Built-in mount that works with GoPro HERO, GoPro HERO2, and GoPro HERO3 (LCD BacPac required)
Steadicam Curve availability and pricing will be announced soon.