Job Opening: Sony Sports Key Accounts Manager, Southeast Region
SPORTS KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER – SOUTHEAST REGION
The Broadcast Production and Systems Division(BPSD) Sales Group, of Sony Electronics Inc., has an excellent career opportunity available, for a Sports Key Accounts Manager. Working within this group, you will be responsible for managing and developing collegiate and professional sports end users, in the Southeast Region.
As a Sports Key Account Manager, you will be reporting to the National Sales Manager of the Sports Sales Group, and will be responsible for executing the company’s strategic sales plan to develop the sports and athletics business in your assigned territory. You will be calling on professional teams, colleges and universities to develop business for broadcast and video production products, cultivating relationships, managing existing accounts, and developing new accounts in order to increase overall sales and attain sales budget. You will also be accountable for forecasting and sales analysis and for developing and executing strategic sales plans. Additionally, you will be actively participating in company trade shows, seminars, symposiums, and conferences, as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of five years of directly related industry experience, preferably in the Broadcast and Production markets; In lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree must have a High School degree or equivalent and 9 years of directly related industry experience
• Must be able to support the Southeastern region territory
• Knowledge of the customer base in the territory, highly preferred
• Solid business planning skills, excellent oral and written communication skills, and professional presentation skills
• Must be able to travel 60% of the time
• At a minimum, must have Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Sony Electronics Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer committed to diversity in our workplace. It is our policy to attract and retain the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or status as a Special Disabled Veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran or other qualifying Veteran.
Diverse employees/ candidates are encouraged to respond. Sony is committed to developing and maintaining a workplace that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve. M/F/D/V
For a complete list of Sony Electronics Inc. Job Opportunities visit:
Please go directly to www.sonyjobs.com.
Select the Career Opportunities Section, and click the link to this position, from the list of available job opportunities.
If you are new to www.sonyjobs.com, select “I am a new user – Create a Profile,” and follow the instructions. If you have supplied your profile/ resume on our system in the past, simply enter your user name and password to continue.