Tekserve Events Calendar Packed for Month of June
Tekserve has a variety of free seminars and demos coming up in the month of June that can teach professionals and novices alike how to get the most out their production equipment and software. Here is a quick look at some upcoming Tekserve seminars with space still available. Register soon as several are filling up fast.
- Monday, June 14, 6:00 PM: 3D Modeling with modo 401 and the HDRE, SLIK & SPLASH Kits
- Wednesday, June 16, 5:30 PM: Ableton Live & Universal Audio Clinic
- Thursday, June 17, 6:00 PM: Introducing the New Wacom Cintiq 21UX & Intuos4 Wireless
- Tuesday, June 22, 5:30 PM: Final Cut Studio and Gallery SIENNA Newsroom and New Media Automation
- Wednesday, June 23, 2:00 PM: AGIS Manufacturing Software for Mac
To register for any of the events above or for Tekserve’s weekly demos, click here.
For a complete calendar of upcoming events at Tekserve, click here.