Tightrope Media Systems Announces Zeplay 2.0 Seminars
Tightrope Media Systems has announced two Webinars to demonstrate ZEPLAY’s 2.0 features. The next scheduled demos are Friday, Jan. 21 at 2pm ET and Tuesday, Jan. 25 at 11am ET. To view the webinar, dial in to 866-866-4118, ext. 242, passcode 4118. Then go to the demo site here: http://www.trms.com/sales/webdemo.
ZEPLAY starts at $49,500.00 for the SD version (8440SD), which is field upgradable to HD. The HD version of ZEPLAY (8440HD) is $69,500.00. Features include:
- A single four rack unit chassis
- 4 SD-SDI or HD-SDI channels of always live recording
- 4 independent channels of playback
- Isolated channel output or 4×1 sub-switching configuration
- 8 SDI embedded or AES/EBU audio channels
- Built-in DVI-WSXGA+ multiviewer for both input and playback channels, and user interface (display not included)
- Dedicated controller included with T-bar, jog/shuttle, transport controls and assignable macro keys
- 4:2:2 MPEG-2 I-frame recording for super smooth slow motion
- 480i, 720p and 1080i recording and playback modes
- 40 hours per channel of 100 Mbps HD recording, or 80 hours per channel of 50 Mbps SD recording
- GPI and Tally interface, with Tally protect mode
For additional information or to arrange another demo time, call Kelli Smith at 612-866-4118, extension 226 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.