NewTek Launches 10-Channel Replay System
NewTek has released NewTek 3Play 820, a 10-channel (eight-in, two-out) slow-motion system that supports the simultaneous display, recording, and instant replay of up to eight video streams, each with up to quad-channel audio. Using proprietary NewTek IsoCorder technology, the 3Play 820 is offered at a fraction of the price of four-input, two-out devices currently on the market.
Among the benefits and features of NewTek 3Play 820:
- Ten-channel slow-motion instant-replay server supports simultaneous, continuous recording from up to eight sources, with two fully independent playout channels.
- Interpolated slow motion delivers smooth playback and ensures still frames are free of ghosting or blurring.
- A wide range of video and film formats are fully supported.
- A second display may be used as an ISO monitor bridge, including heads-up display.
- Easy import and export of a wide variety of popular media-file types.
- Multiple playlists, including transitions, sound tracks, and more, can be handled.
- Linear timecode (LTC) support offers synchronized capture of live action and efficient postproduction.
- Content can be captured from live video inputs to the destination drives of choice with support for writing a single channel to two simultaneous drives for fail-safety when required.
- Compact 4RU design includes always on-air, multi-tiered fail-safe systems and redundant hardware.
- A premium hardware control surface is provided.
3Play 820 will be available in the third quarter and will priced at 39,995 in North America; price may vary internationally. NewTek will offer a no-risk upgrade, allowing those who purchase 3Play now to get full purchase credit for the 3Play 820. Educational pricing is also available.
For more information, visit www.newtek.com.