TranSPORT Update: New Speakers Added to Event Program!
The Sports Video Group’s first-ever TranSPORT Summit is quickly approaching, and SVG continues to add speakers and sponsors to the event’s transmission-focused program. TranSPORT, which will take place on Oct. 11 in New York City at the New York Hilton, is the industry’s first event dedicated to the needs of the sports professional whose job duties include transport and distribution of video and audio content via TV, the Internet, and more.
The half-day event will provide an overview of the most recent developments and feature the industry’s top experts, including:
- Richard Buchanan, Comcast Media Center, VP of Content Operations and Engineering
- David Chilson, CBS Television, Associate Director of Broadcast Distribution Services
- Jay Deutsche, EVS, Technical Support Engineer
- Mark Henry, MLB Network, Director of IT Broadcast Systems
- Tim Jackson, Intelsat SA, VP, Media Product Management
- Ryan Korte, Level 3 Communications, Principal Architect
- Janne Morstol, T-VIPS, COO and CFO
- Michelle Munson, Aspera, President and Co-Founder
- Emory Strilkauskas, ESPN, Principal Engineer, Transport Techologies and Special Projects
- Dick Tauber, CNN News Group, VP, Transmission Systems & New Technology
- Richard Wolf, ABC Broadcast Operations and Engineering, VP, Telecommunications & Network Origination Services
- Ken Zamkow, LiveU, Head of Sales and Marketing
The TranSPORT program will address the current and future state of this important market segment with panels that include:
- Transport Perspectives: Doing It Right
- Proper Transport of 3D, 1080p, and Next-Gen Services
- Are Cellular-Based ENG Systems Up to the Sports Challenge?
- Venue Circuits
- Satellite Services: Beyond the Basics
- Radio Frequency Interference: End User’s Initiative
- File-Based Transport and Remote Operations
Be sure to visit the Official TranSPORT Website for all the latest program updates and bios of every speaker scheduled to take the stage.
Registration for TranSPORT is FREE to all SVG Members and Sponsors, so CLICK HERE to register today! The event will take place in Sutton South, Second Floor, at the New York Hilton, 1335 Ave. of the Americas.
In addition, the SVG has brought aboard several industry-leading providers to sponsor the event: Intelsat (Title Sponsor), Aspera (Diamond), Level 3 (Diamond), Bexel (Gold), and T-VIPS (Silver).