Joseph Electronics Debuts Live-Link Jr.
Studio Technologies, Inc. introduced Live-Link Jr. this week. The device is a highly-integrated camera extender system optimized for electronic news gathering (ENG), uplink truck, and specialized broadcast applications.
The portable camera end unit and rack-mounted truck end unit provide all the resources needed for a single-camera live event. Linked using just two single-mode optical fibers, the same excellent performance will be supplied whether the units are hundreds of feet or miles apart. Notable features of the Live Link Jr. system include performance flexibility, support for high-quality on-air (program), talent cue (IFB) and intercom audio, and ease of use.
- HD/SD/3G-SDI support
- All audio tranported embedded into SDI paths
- Integrated party-line and 4-wire intercom support
- Excellent audio quality thoroughout
- Full SMPTE-standards compatibilty
- Standard optical, video, and audio connectors
- Hybrid fiber/copper powering of camera end unit
- AC and DC powering of truck end unit