DTV Audio Production Seminar Registration Open
The DTV Audio Group, in association with the Sports Video Group, will host the 2012 DTV Audio Production Seminar on Sunday, April 15, 2012. The event will be held at the Alexis Park Hotel, located at 375 East Harmon in Las Vegas, from 1:00pm to 5:30pm.
The 2012 DTV Audio Production Seminar is sponsored by Dolby, Linear Acoustic, and Stagetec USA.
Registration for this free-of-charge event is now open, and all members of the Digital Television Audio community are invited to attend. The 2012 DTV Audio Production Seminar will feature in-depth discussions on a wide range of topics, including:
- An update on Large-Scale RP A/85 Implementation and CALM Act Enforcement
- New Challenges for Loudness Management
- Can DTV Audio Quality Survive the Stampede to Excessive Processing?
- Managing the Transition to Full-Time 5.1 Audio Productions
- DTVAG 5.1 Production Tutorial Initiative
- Audio Implications of Multi-Platform Delivery and the Changing Face of Television
- Twenty-first Century Video and Communications Accessibility Act
To register for the Seminar, CLICK HERE.
To learn more about the DTV Audio Group, CLICK HERE.