SVG to Host Annual FutureSport Summit in NYC on May 15
SVG is proud to announce that its annual FutureSport Summit will once again be held in New York City. This year’s event, to be held on May 15 at the New York Hilton, will once again provide leading producers of sports content and technology providers an opportunity to come together and discuss long-range technology plans, how the sports fan experience is evolving, and much more.
“The interest in 4K as both a production tool today and a distribution format tomorrow will put that next-generation format at the center of this year’s event but we will also take a look at how to make better HD images today, the second-screen sports experience, and more,” says Ken Kerschbaumer, SVG Executive Director, Editorial Services. “And technology exhibits will provide a great opportunity to see some of the most recent technology developments first hand.”
Here is a brief agenda. For the complete schedule and to register today please click here.
- -4K in Action: 2013 Workflows
- – Cloud-based Production and the Future of Sports
- – Creating and Delivering Better HD: Tips and Techniques
- – Next-Generation Content Distribution: The Big Screen
- – 4K Acquisition Update: Cameras and Lenses
- – The Second Screen Sports Experience
- – Networking Reception