Registration Open for SVG’s FutureSPORT June 11 in NYC
Registration is now open for SVG’s third-annual FutureSPORT event, which will be held at the New York Hilton in Manhattan on June 11. This year’s event will offer an inside look at the bleeding-edge technology and workflows that will help pave the road for the future of live-sports production. FutureSPORT will once again provide leading sports-content producers and technology providers an opportunity to come together and discuss long-range technology plans, how to cater to today’s content-hungry fans, and much more.
For the complete event schedule, sponsorship information, and to register today, CLICK HERE.
Topics covered at FutureSPORT will include:
- FutureSPORT Perspectives: Where We’re Really Going
- Research Presentation: Is There a Drone in Your Future?
- Next-Gen TranSport, IP, and the Future of Remote Production
- Ultra-Slow-Motion Replay Update: The Cameras
- Ultra-Slow-Motion Replay Update: Tools in the Truck
- Live 4K Content Creation
- Beyond Resolution: Smaller, Faster, or Better Pixels
- Virtual Graphics, Advanced Analytics, and Feeding the Data-Hungry Fan