TSN Launches Redesigned TSN.ca
TSN introduced a totally rebuilt and redesigned TSN.ca. The sports website now features enhanced usability, a refreshed look, and cleaner layout – letting fans discover TSN’s trusted sports news and information quicker and easier than ever before.
TSN’s all-new website debuts one month after the network launched its new expanded lineup of five national feeds on August 25.
Highlights of the new TSN.ca include:
- Easier navigation that takes fans where they want to go in fewer clicks
- Expanded stats offerings and faster score updates
- More content from TSN’s industry-leading team of Insiders and experts
- Prominent display of key events coming up on TSN, plus an improved online broadcast schedule that gives an at-a-glance look at what’s airing on TSN at any given time
- Enhanced social sharing and commenting tools
- Responsive design that seamlessly transitions the site to all devices
- Newly designed TSN Radio pages that deliver live streaming and local content in the stations’ six markets
In addition, TSN.ca now offers expanded digital ad opportunities for its clients and partners.
19 Years in the Making – Four Facts about TSN.ca’s Evolution:
1. This marks the fifth major redesign and the ninth relaunch since TSN.ca debuted in 1995.
2. When TSN.ca launched 19 years ago, the website consisted of a ‘cyber stadium’ with six gateways: 1) Scoreboard, 2) Broadcast Booth, 3) Locker Room, 4) Playing Field, 5) Ticket Booth, and 6) Souvenir Stand.
3. In 1996, the average number of audio/video clips played per month was 5,000. Today, the monthly average is roughly 5 million.
4. In 2013, NHL Trade Deadline Day drove a record 23.6 million page views to TSN Digital platforms. Historically, the league’s busiest day of the year delivers record-breaking digital traffic for TSN.