Six Weeks Until SVG Summit; SVG Members Register Free Before Nov. 21
The SVG Summit, the gem of our annual events calendar, is fast approaching, so make sure to register and not miss out on our annual two-day membership meeting that draws more than 1,000 leading figures in sports production.
Here is a look at what we have in store at this year’s SVG Summit:
MONDAY, DECEMBER 15: Workshops
- Production and Engineering General Sessions
- SVG Beyond Broadcast Workshop
- SVG College: New York
- DTV Audio Workshop
- IP-Based Remote Production Workshop
- Sports Asset Management Workshop
- Venue Technology Initiative Committee
- Women’s Sports Media Initiative
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 16:
- Gearing Up for the Gridiron: From the NFL to College Football
- Morning Keynote Conversation: Jeremy Schaap with Sports Broadcasting Hall of Fame Inductees Steve Bornstein & David Hill
- Hooping it Up: How Big Data is Changing the Nature of NBA Coverage
- Can College Sports Hit New Heights?
- Going Deep for Baseball Production: New Workflows, New Technologies
- Keynote Conversation with Sports Broadcasting Hall of Fame Inductees Ken Aagaard, Bob Dixon, and George Orgera
- Officiating and Instant Replay: Getting it Right
- What is the Future of Sports Broadcasting?