LiveTV:LA Video, TranSPORT Audio Now Available on SVG Members Page
Missed out on attending the LiveTV:LA and SVG TranSPORT events last month? Never fear, full video and audio recaps are now available on the SVG Members page. Log in or register now as an SVG Member to access this premium content.
Highlighted by an opening keynote conversation with NBC Entertainment Chairman Robert Greenblatt, LiveTV:LA proved to be a massive hit among the Los Angeles live-production community. The event, which was co-produced by SVG and TVNewsCheck in association with Variety 411 and took place at the Lowes Hollywood Hotel on Nov. 7, brought together a diverse group of live-content producers from the sports, news, entertainment and music industries. Full videos of every mainstage panel are now available, including:
- LiveTV:LA Keynote: Robert Greenblatt, NBC Entertainment, Chairman
- The Business of Live TV: Thriving in a Multiplatform World
- One-on-One with David Neal, Fox Sports, Executive Producer
- Producer Perspectives: Finding the Magic Moment
- One-on-One with Rebecca Campbell, ABC Owned Television Stations Group, President
- Workshop sessions from the Live TV Production: Studio and Remote Operations track
Just four days later, SVG hit the east coast to host the seventh-annual TranSPORT event, bringing together industry leaders to address everything from contribution to backhaul to distribution and beyond. Held at the Doubletree Suites in Times Square, NYC, full audio of every panel is now available, including:
- Backhaul 101: Perspectives in Satellite and Terrestrial
- What Does HEVC Mean for You?
- From ENG to Live Sports: The Promise of Bonded Cellular, Unmanaged Networks, and WiFi
- Beyond Baseband: The Move to IP at the Compound and the Broadcast Facility
- The Great Streaming Frontier: MPEG-DASH, LTE Multicast, and the Future of OTT Delivery
- When Will 4K Reach the Home?
NOTE: You will need to be registered as an SVG Member and log in to access the recordings. If you have any trouble registering or logging into the site, please contact Andrew Lippe at email@example.com for assistance.