SVG’s Sports Asset Management & Storage Forum Takes Manhattan on July 29
SVG’s ninth annual Sports Asset Management & Storage Forum will be held at the New York Hilton in midtown Manhattan on July 29. This year’s Sports Asset Management & Storage (SAMS) Forum will feature a trio of Keynote Case Study presentations that delve into unique new MAM workflows being established at sports league and network facilities. In addition, the program will address a broad range of topics, including automated metadata assignment, bulk-ingest workflows, the impact of “at-home” remote production on MAM operations, a future of codecs roadmap for 4K and beyond, and balancing on-site and cloud solutions for storage and archive needs.
Spearheading this year’s Forum is the newly expanded SAMS Committee, which is chaired by NHL VP of Technology Grant Nodine and features top MAM decision-makers from CBS Sports, Fox Sports, MLB Network, NASCAR Productions, NBA, NBC Sports Group/Olympics, NFL Films, PGA Tour Entertainment, Turner Sports, and the University of Notre Dame.
CLICK HERE to register now and for more information, including the full conference program.
In addition to the three SAMS Keynote Case Studies, topics will include:
- State of Sports Asset Management & Storage: Today and Tomorrow
- The Power of Machine Vision: Automating Metadata Assignment
- Bulk-Ingest Workflows: From the Shelf to the Digital Library
- Embracing At-Home Remote Production Workflows for MAM
- Future of Codecs Roadmap: 4K and Beyond
- Storage and Archive Solutions: Balancing Onsite With the Cloud