SVG’s FutureSPORT To Take on 4K, IP Production, Drones, VR, and More on Sept. 29 in NYC
Registration is now open for SVG’s fourth-annual FutureSPORT event, which will be held at the New York Hilton in Manhattan on Sept. 29. The world of sports production technology continues to change rapidly, not only with respect to today’s needs but tomorrow’s opportunities. Join us for this informative one-day seminar as we discuss This year’s event will offer an inside look at the bleeding-edge technology and workflows that will help pave the road for the future of live-sports production, including drones, super slo-mo cameras, and IP-based facilities as well as new distribution formats like 4K, 8K, High Dynamic Range and Wider Color Gamut, and virtual reality.
For the complete event schedule, sponsorship information, and to register today, CLICK HERE.
Topics covered at FutureSPORT will include:
- All The Angles: Drones, Wearables, and the Future of Acquisition
- Super Slo-Motion Camera Update
- Beyond Resolution: Embracing High Dynamic Range and Wider Color Gamut
- Perspectives in IP-based Routing
- Beyond Routing: IP-Based Production Tools
- Virtual Reality: Finding the Right Fit
- Defining A Roadmap: A Sensible Approach to 4K, 8K, HDR, and More