Register Now for SVG’s TranSPORT 2015 in NYC on Nov. 10
The 2015 TranSPORT Conference will once again give sports production professionals the opportunity to come together for a half-day of networking and sessions focused on the current state and future of live-sports-content transmission, contribution, backhaul, and more.
Held at the Doubletree Suites in Times Square, NYC, on Nov. 10, topics will include “The State of TranSPORT: Where Are Your Dollars Going?”, HEVC and other next-generation compression technologies, connectivity for at-home production, 4K UHD video delivery to the home, and transmission over the open internet. This year’s TranSPORT event and program are being spearheaded by a newly formed Advisory Board featuring industry leaders from CBS, DirecTV, ESPN, Fox Networks Group, NBC Sports Group, and Turner Broadcasting System.
CLICK HERE for more information and to register today.
This year’s TranSPORT program will feature a keynote session followed by a wide range of topics, including:
- The State of TranSPORT: Where Are Your Dollars Going?
- HEVC and Beyond: What’s on the Horizon for Distribution, Contribution?
- At-Home Production: The Wave of the Future Is Here
- 4K UHD Delivery to the Home: Getting Real
- Transmission Over the Internet Goes Mainstream
The newly formed SVG TranSPORT Advisory Board consists of:
- CHAIR: Emory Strilkauskas, ESPN, Principal Engineer, Transport Techologies and Special Projects
- Rick Ackermans, Turner Global Technology and Operations-US Network Operations, Engineering Director
- David Chilson, CBS, Associate Director of Broadcast Distribution Services
- Chris Connolly, NBC Sports Group, Director of Transmission Engineering and Maintenance
- Keith Goldberg, FOX Networks Group, VP, Global Operations and Transmission Services
- Philip Goswitz, DirecTV, SVP Video, Space and Communications