Upcoming Webinars Alert: Avid, Grass Valley, and Joint Presentation by Cisco, EVS, and Imagine Comms
Make sure to check out these upcoming webinars from Avid, Grass Valley, and joint webinar presented by Cisco, EVS, and Imagine Communications.
Grass Valley: Tips and Tools for Building Your Broadcast Data Center
Wednesday, July 20, 11 a.m. EDT
As the industry integrates new formats and production techniques to create more compelling content, broadcasters need an agile solution for their infrastructure that will let them adapt without having to rip and replace. What you need is the agility offered by the IT industry, which harnesses the power of IP and common off the shelf (COTS) hardware to rapidly scale up and adapt quickly to changing demands.
Enter the Broadcast Data Center, a novel solution that takes the scalability, flexibility and fault tolerance of IT data centers and adds broadcast-centric requirements, such as vertically accurate switching and low latency.
This webinar will highlight the key elements of the Broadcast Data Center and how you can benefit. We’ll show you how the right solution can keep you agile and ready to adapt as our technology-driven landscape continues to change.
The 60-minute webinar will address:
- What is a broadcast data center and why do you need one?
- Benefits and hurdles of moving to IP
- Existing and future standards
- Security in an IP world
- Questions & answers
Mark Hilton, Vice President of the Infrastructure product line, Grass Valley
Sara Kudrle, Product Marketing Manager for Infrastructure, Monitoring and Control, Grass Valley
Cisco, Imagine Comms, and EVS: How to Make Your IP Live Production Transition Successful
Thursday, July 21, 11 a.m. ET
Real implementations of IP Live Production are happening right now—and an increasing number of media companies are accelerating that pace. Join Cisco, Imagine Communications, and EVS to learn where IP Live Productions are happening now, why they’re successful, and the steps you can take to start moving your organization toward Live Production with IP today.
Webinar topics include:
- Designing your workflow for Live Production with IP
- Elements or components in the Live Production workflow
- Examples from field implementations
- Hybrid design and handling existing non-IP investments in the workflow
- Open standards and interfaces used in Live Production
- Handling UHD/4K—a key driver for IP
Who should attend: Leaders and managers across Live Production and IP workflows, Broadcast and video engineers at every level, CTOs, and CIOs
Bryan Bedford, Manager Global Business Development, Cisco
Kerry Wheeles, CTO Networking, Imagine Communications
James Stellpflug, VP Product Marketing, EVS
Avid: Get More with 4Designer
Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 10 a.m. EDT
As the successor to Avid’s award-winning 3Designer graphics authoring software, 4Designer delivers even greater creative power and speed, so you can design and deliver stunning on-air graphics for news, sports shows, and other broadcasts with ease.
- Discover how you can captivate audiences and bring your content to life
- See how the latest tools offer more creative flexibility and better performance
- Find out how you can save tons of time with new automated workflows
- Get your questions answered in a Q&A session with Martin