Save the Date: SVG’s IP Production Forum Heads to NBC Sports HQ in Stamford, CT on March 1
SVG’s second-annual IP Production Forum heads to NBC Sports Group headquarters in Stamford, CT on March 1, for a full-day event that includes an exclusive tour and overview of the Peacock’s state-of-the-art broadcast center. Along with the tour, attendees will be treated to panel discussions, case studies, networking opportunities, exhibits, and more.
Building on last year’s inaugural IP Production Forum, which drew more than 200 attendees in New York City, this year’s event will once again address one of the hottest areas of technology development: the use of IP-based tools in a production environment. NBC Sports Group, which was among the first broadcasters to install an IP router in its production facility and has helped to lead the way in the transition to IP, will provide an in-depth overview and tour of the Stamford,CT facility.
Topics will include:
- An overview of NBC’s Stamford broadcast center
- A look at the upcoming launch of The Olympic Channel
- An IP standards update regarding AIMS, ASPEN, NDI, NMI, and more
- How IP will change the way you work at home in the broadcast center
- How IP will change the way you work on the road in the truck
- A preview of NBC’s plans for the 2018 Winter Olympics in PyeongChang, Korea
CLICK HERE to register and for more information. Stay tuned for more info, including the full program and sponsorship opportunities in the coming weeks. Seating for this event is limited so please be sure to register as soon as possible to be part of this unique and informative event.