Akamai Q1 State of the Internet/Security Report: DDoS and Web Application Attack Trends
Competitive forces are driving DDoS innovation. Criminals offering DDoS-for-hire tools and services are in a race to deliver bigger attacks as well as to add new features. Gain insight into DDoS and web attack trends to inform your security decisions with this report. Akamai has released its Q1 2017 State of the Internet / Security Report, which represents analysis and research based on data from Akamai’s global infrastructure and routed Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) solution.
- Trends in number of and types of attacks
- Changes in DDoS attack tools
- Details of the Mirai Water Torture Attack
- Most used web application attacks
- Top source countries by region for web attacks
For more information on this release, click here.