SVG Announces Full TranSPORT 2017 Program, Call for Speakers Now Open
SVG has announced the full program for TranSPORT 2017, which will be held on Oct. 17 at the Microsoft Technology Center in New York City. In addition, call for speakers at the event is now open to all end-users, including broadcasters, leagues, universities, digital and streaming outlets, and other sports-content rightsholders.
Bring your fresh ideas and unique perspectives on key trends and technologies driving the future of the sports-content transmission and delivery business. Speaking opportunities at TranSPORT are available for the following sessions:
- The State of TranSPORT: Inside the Numbers
- How Is At-Home Production Impacting the Transmission Sector?
- The Explosion of IP Contribution: Is It Ready for Primetime?
- HDR and 4K UHD Transmission: Where Are We?
- Low-Cost Transmission Tools: Bonded Cellular, Public-Internet Delivery, the Cloud, and More
CLICK HERE for the full program.
To submit a speaker for consideration at TranSPORT 2017, email SVG conference coordinator Alicia Montanaro at Alicia.Montanaro@sportsvideo.org with the with the speaker’s name, organization, title, and the specific session being requested, along with a brief summary of why the individual is qualified to speak on the topic. Note that this call for speakers applies solely to end-users and does not include technology vendors at this time.