Gerling & Associates Launches Sprint Vision Mobile Screen Trailer
Gerling and Associates’ 53 ft. trailer also includes an expanding side system to provide a hospitality suite and green room, a rooftop viewing deck with an egress stairway, an advertising/ signage space that install points on the screen with a lift system cover door. It has a full TV production control area, storage area with a full air conditioning group.
Its Daktronics DVX Series LED HD board ensures quality images and contrast even under bright conditions. The board has 281 trillion colors to choose from, life-long LED with high contrast ratio, quality brightness, and horizontal viewing angles up to 160 degrees. It hones its display of live and recorded video, animation graphics, as well as text and real time data (scoring/timing).
Some other features include the following:
- Cabinet Size: 18’33” x 32’73”
- Active Screen Size: 18 ‘x 32’4″
- Hospitality/conference/lounge/ viewing deck 15′ x 13’6″ – seating for 10 people u-shape couch/stools
- Two 50″ HD TV’s with satellite TV
- Beverage Cooler/Ice Maker Machine
- Surround Sound
- XM Sirius Radio
- Half Bathroom
- Viewing Deck 15′ x 8′
- Separated entrance to hospitality