Audio-Technica Announces Trade-In Rebate Program for 600 MHz Wireless Systems
Audio-Technica is preparing for the upcoming shift away from wireless systems operating in the 600 MHz band (614 to 698 MHz), mandated by law as a result of the ongoing FCC wireless spectrum reallocation initiative. To meet the demands of this situation, A-T has announced a wide-ranging trade-in rebate program that will gassist wireless users in switching to a new system that accommodates the new guidelines, on their terms, through March 31, 2019.
1. Verify that your trade-in system operates in the 600 MHz band. Your receiver and/or transmitter should include a sticker with the frequency range. If any part of the listed frequency range falls within the 614 – 698 MHz range, your system will eventually be prohibited from operating and is eligible for trade-in.
- 2000 Series (single channel): $50 trade-in rebate
- 3000 Series (single channel): $75 trade-in rebate
- 4000 Series (single channel): $150 trade-in rebate
- 5000 Series (dual channel): $450 trade-in rebate
- System 10 Stack-Mount (single channel): $50 trade-in rebate
- System 10 Stompbox (single channel): $50 trade-in rebate
- System 10 Camera-Mount (single channel): $75 trade-in rebate
- System 10 PRO Rack-Mount (single channel): $75 trade-in rebate
- System 10 PRO Rack-Mount (dual channel): $150 trade-in rebate
- M2 (single channel): $90 trade-in rebate
- M3 (single channel): $120 trade-in rebate
4. Once registered, you will need to follow the instructions provided and mail the following documents and equipment:
- Printed trade-in rebate form.
- A copy of the sales receipt for your new A-T system with store name, date of purchase, model number and price paid clearly legible.
- The original (not a copy) UPC bar code cut from the product box of each new A-T system purchased.
- Not from the shipping carton.
- Your old 600 MHz wireless system (receiver and transmitter). Note: To receive the full trade-in rebate on a dual-channel system you must send in two channels (i.e., two single-channel receivers or one dual-channel receiver, plus two transmitters) from a 600 MHz system.