Eleven Sports Announces Partnership With Twitter to Live Stream Ivy League Football Games
Global sports provider Eleven Sports has announced a partnership with Twitter to live stream Ivy League football games in 2017.
Eleven Sports will live stream seven games during October and November. The live streams can be found via @ElevenSportsUSA on Twitter.
The live streamed games will be available for free to logged-in and logged-out users on Twitter and connected devices globally.
“Eleven Sports is thrilled to agree this partnership with Twitter to enable sports fans to consume Ivy League football action in this accessible and engaging way,” says Anthony Bailey, Managing Director for Eleven Sports in the U.S. “Our aim is to work with Twitter and other partners to deliver live action for fans however and wherever they want to consume it. We are the only platform providing live access to this football content, making Eleven the ultimate destination for the dedicated fan.”
Eleven Sports will post other features such as game-in-progress clips (GiPS) during the live streams on Twitter. The schedule is as follows:
- Oct. 7: Cornell at Harvard, 1:30 p.m.
- Oct. 14: Columbia University at University of Pennsylvania, 1:30 p.m.
- Oct. 21: Dartmouth College at Columbia, 12:30 p.m.
- Oct. 28: Brown University at Pennsylvania, 12:30 p.m.
- Nov. 4: Columbia at Harvard, 1 p.m.
- Nov. 11: Princeton University at Yale University, 1 p.m.
- Nov. 18: Pennsylvania at Cornell, 1:30 p.m.