SVG Summit: Early Bird Registration Ends TOMORROW!
Interested in attending this year’s SVG Summit? Early-bird registration for the industry’s must-attend event for sports-production professionals closes TOMORROW at 5:00 p.m. ET. After Nov. 22, all qualified end users will be charged $100 to attend.
The 2017 SVG Summit will take place on Dec. 11-12 at the New York Hilton Hotel in New York City, and deliver forward-thinking panels, presentations, workshop tracks, and networking opportunities. Highlights include:
- Keynote Conversation with John Skipper, ESPN, President and Disney Media Networks, Co-Chairman
- Keynote Conversation: Fox Sports World Cup Preview
- Keynote Conversation with Joe Inzerillo, BAMTECH Media, EVP and CTO
- Featured Panels on The State of the Game: MLB, NFL, NBA
- What Does Esports Mean to Sports TV?
- Monday (Dec. 11) Workshops: SVG Digital Summit, Women’s Sports Media Initiative, IP Remote Production Workshop, DTV Audio Workshop, Cloud Workshop: Production & MAM Workflows, Venue Production Workshop, Sports Content Management & Storage (SCMS) Workshop, and Remote Production Technology General Sessions
- NewsTECH Forum
- More than 70 technology exhibits
- And much more!
For information, please visit: thesvgsummit.com