Save the Date: Sports Venue Production Summit Travels to Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, March 13-14
Following the successful Sports Venue Production Summit at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis earlier this year, SVG again plans a visit to the NFL’s newest stadium in 2018. On March 13-14, join SVG in Atlanta for a two-day event at Mercedes-Benz Stadium — home of the NFL’s Atlanta Falcons and MLS’s Atlanta FC — as we go behind the scenes at the venue and explore the latest and greatest in venue-production workflows, technology, and trends with a special focus on fan engagement.
EVENT DETAILS (subject to change)
Tuesday, March 13, 2018
Stadium Tour and Opening Night Reception
3:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, March 14, 2018
Panel Discussions, Presentations, and More
8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Topics will include:
- IP Production in Sports Venues: What You Need to Know
- How to Make the Most of Your Team’s Big Moments
- Technology and Design Considerations in Non-Traditional Video Displays
- Cracking the Creativity Code of Non-Traditional Video Displays
- Beyond the Bowl: When Control Rooms Become Broadcast Centers
- And more!
Stay tuned to sportsviedeo.org for more information regarding registration, sponsorship opportunities, and the full program in the coming weeks!