ISE 2018: Thinklogical To Intro All-in-One Solution for Virtual Desktop
At ISE 2018, Thinklogical will unveil its TLX Client Integration technology that will improve the security and efficiency of your VDI environment. Stop by stand #10-R140, where the company will have live demonstrations of its latest IA-accredited signal management products.
The new TLX Client Integration module from Thinklogical combines a full-featured virtual machine processor with a high-performance 10Gbps KVM (keyboard, video, mouse) extender, eliminating the need for a separate thin client device in virtual desktop (VDI) applications. This integrated client module can host any standard thin client software, including those produced by VMware, Citrix, Microsoft, as well as accredited third-party images. Back-rack your VDI clients and extend them with the new TLX Integrated Client. Available Q2 2018.
• Increase Security and Minimize Insider Threat: No Network Ports, Cables or USB Hubs on Desk
• Uncompressed Signal Management with No Added Latency, Artifacts or Dropped Frames
• Save Hardware Costs, Lower Operational Expense and Use up to 50% Less Rack Space
• Improve Productivity, Efficiency and Flexibility: Reduce IT Clutter at the Desktop
• Part of an IA-Accredited Multi-Classification Solution for Secure Applications
Other ISE 2018 highlights include:
• Introduction of our new TLX Integrated Client virtual machine module
• TLX uncompressed 10G 4K/8K/HDR video and KVM extension and switching
• Intuitive Mouse Control with Mouse-Over Cross-Display Switching
• Text Overlay
• System Management Portfolio 2.0 and System Management Interface (SMP/SMI) appliance
• Enhanced Configurable On-Screen Display (OSD)