Wowza Media Systems Creates ‘Ultimate Guide to Facebook Live Streaming’
From broadcast news organizations to sports teams; from churches to nonprofits; from celebrities to the enterprise — everyone is streaming video online. And social media platforms are a top destination for this type of content, since they provide brands and personalities with direct access to customers and fans they can interact with in real time.
But if you don’t have an existing video marketing strategy, how do you know where to start? In short: To engage audiences online, you need to stream high-quality video content on Facebook Live.
If you’re new to the world of live streaming, this probably raises some questions for you. That’s why Wowza Media Systems created The Wowza Ultimate Guide to Facebook Live Streaming. This comprehensive e-book covers everything you ever wanted to know about Facebook Live and some things you may not have even thought of, including:
- Why you should stream video on Facebook, when there are so many online channels.
- Why publishing professional, high-quality video matters, when anyone can go live from the Facebook app on their phone.
- How to create more successful broadcasts that boost reach and engagement.
- Common mistakes to avoid when getting started with Facebook Live.
- Examples of content types and live streams we love from across industries.
- Equipment and configuration guidelines for your Facebook Live production workflow.
Determining that you need Facebook Live streaming is the easy part. Determining how to incorporate Facebook Live video strategically and successfully can be much harder. There are many decisions you must make in terms of the platform you use, the equipment you buy and the content you create. In this post, Wowza will offer a sneak peek of all that you’ll learn when you download the guide.
CLICK HERE to download the guide.