Save the Date: SVG’s Sports Content Management & Storage Forum Returns to NYC on July 25
The 12th annual SCMS Forum will feature a Cybersecurity & Content Protection Workshop
SVG’s 12th-annual Sports Content Management & Storage (SCMS) Forum will be held at the Westin New York at Times Square on Wednesday, July 25. The Forum will feature media-asset–management (MAM) leaders from major broadcasters, leagues, teams, OTT outlets, and vendors offering first-hand perspectives and behind-the-curtain looks at their respective workflows. In addition to addressing the latest MAM and storage technology, this year’s expanded program will feature a Cybersecurity and Content Protection Workshop aimed to provide attendees with insight into how to better protect their facilities and prevent online piracy.
The program for year’s Forum will once again be driven by the SCMS Advisory Committee, which will be led by incoming chair Mark Haden,MLB Network, VP, Engineering & IT. Stay tuned to the SCMS event page in coming weeks for the full program. Panels and presentations are expected to address a variety of topics, including:
- Budgeting and ROI when developing MAM infrastructure
- Latest developments in object storage
- Impact of AI and machine learning on content management
- The move toward the Cloud and virtualization
- Growing use of SaaS in sports and M&E environments
- Cyber security and content protection
- Storage challenges created by VR, 4K, HDR and other next-gen content
- and much more!