Webinar: How Stetson University Met the Challenges of Providing Campus-Wide Video Services
It is no longer a question of whether a university should invest in a campus-wide video platform—it’s a question of which video tools and technologies will best support the needs of campus professionals, students and community members.
On April 19th at 2:00 pm ET, join Stetson University for a webinar to learn how they used Ensemble Video, Matrox and Wowza to implement a campus-wide video solution to support e-learning professionals, media specialists, decision-makers and students.
During the webinar, presenters and guests will cover:
- Video use and management across 4 Stetson University campuses.
- Hybrid-hosted deployment, combining self-hosted and cloud-hosted media servers.
- Video observation and capture at the College of Law, Sales Lab and Counseling Center.
- Video publishing in a Learning Management System (LMS) and custom video portals.
- Media accessibility for all viewers at Stetson Uni