Call for Speakers Now Open: SVG Sports Content Management & Storage Forum, July 25 in NYC
The call for speakers at SVG’s 12th annual Sports Content Sports Content Management & Storage (SCMS) Forum, to be held July 25 at the Westin New York at Times Square, is now open to all end-users, including broadcasters, leagues, teams, universities, OTT/streaming outlets, and other sports-content rightsholders.
- Cost Reduction vs. Revenue Generation: Finding a Balance
- The AI Factor: Automating Metadata Capture, Search, and More
- Cloud, Virtualization, and SaaS: From Storage to Playout and Beyond
- The Content Tsunami: Managing the Coming Wave of Unstructured Data
- Storage Tiering and DR Strategy: Smartly Preparing Your Content for the Future
- Cybersecurity: Protecting Your Facility and Assets in the Modern Age
- Piracy Control: Best Practices in Content Protection and Tracking
CLICK HERE for more information on the event, including registration, the full agenda, hotel details, and sponsorship opportunities.
Bring your fresh ideas and unique perspectives on key trends and technologies driving the future of MAM, storage, cloud, and more. To submit a speaker for consideration at the 2018 Sports Graphics Forum, email SVG conference coordinator Alicia Montanaro at Alicia.Montanaro@sportsvideo.org with the with the speaker’s name, organization, title, and the specific session being requested, along with a brief summary of why the individual is qualified to speak on the topic. Note that this call for speakers applies solely to end-users and does not include technology vendors at this time.