SVG IP Production Forum: Full Audio Recaps, Video Presentations Now Available
Whether you missed out on attending SVG’s IP Production Forum in New York this month or you attended and just want to review the day’s sessions, SVG has you covered. Full audio recaps of every session are now available on the IP Production Forum event page and SoundCloud. In addition, the Keynote Presentation by Matthew Goldman – SMPTE President and Ericsson SVP, Technology, TV and Media – is now available on the Forum event page and the SVG On Demand.
The Keynote Presentation delves into how the SMPTE ST 2110 Professional Media Over Managed IP Networks suite of standards will impact the broadcast industry moving forward. Entitled “Broadcast Migration to All-IP”, the in-depth presentation provided attendees with an inside look at latest developments with respect to IP standards and what they mean for your operation – both today and tomorrow.
In addition, full audio recaps of the day’s sessions are now available, including:
- The Transformative Nature of IP
- Aperi Case Study: IP-Centric Virtualized Remote Production – Real World Projects that Demonstrate the Agility and Economics of True IP
- Morning Keynote: The State of the Standards and Broadcast Migration to All IP With Matthew Goldman
- The Right Route: Tips on the Transition to IP Routing
- EVS Case Study: NEP Australia – IP ST2110 Centralized Production
- Virtualization, SaaS, and the Future of Production
- Nevion Case Study: From Top Soccer League with Global Following to Danish Horse-Racing: Lessons for IP Sports Production
- Network Security: Tips and Techniques
- At Home Productions: What’s Next?