AJA Video Systems Highlights Hi5-12G Mini Converters
The Hi5-12G converts 12G-SDI to HDMI 2.0, with image fidelity and HFR support up to 60p for 4K/UltraHD, with single cable simplicity. Hi5-12G provides an easy to deploy monitoring connection from professional 4K 12G-SDI devices to new displays with HDMI 2.0 inputs, for cost-effective monitoring in professional workflows. The Hi5-12G can also generate HDR metadata in accordance with HDMI v2.0 and CTA-861-G.
Fiber SFP equipped Hi5-12G models are available including the Hi5-12G-R receiver, which can receive 4K signals over long distances from a Fiber connected source, and the Hi5-12G-TR transceiver, which delivers a 4K/UltraHD SDI or Fiber source signal to an HDMI destination with pass on of the source through SDI or Fiber to a secondary destination. The Video Source Auto Switch Over feature (SDI and Optical Inputs) in Hi5-12G-R and Hi5-12G-TR provides automatic input changeover with configurable Switch Over Priority selection (Last Valid Input, Priority SDI, and Priority Optical).
Additional features include:
- Support for 2SI 4K/UltraHD mapping
- Lock LEDs that show the type of input source
- Embedded 8-Channel 24-bit audio support
- Analog audio output (2x RCA Style Connector)
- HDMI v2.0b support to the maximum 18 Gbps for 4K/UltraHD 50/59.94/60 4:2:2/4:4:4
- HDR support with HDR10 and HLG
- USB port for simple configuration via Mini-Config software
- DWP-U-R1 international power supply
- Five-year warranty
To order, www.aja.com