NAB NY 2018: Ross Video To Showcase the Latest in Sports Venue, Broadcast Studio Solutions
At NAB Show New York, being held at New York City’s Javits Convention Center from October 17-18th 2018, Ross Video will be showcasing their lineup of products at booth N511.
- Carbonite Ultra – our all-new version of the hugely successful Carbonite switcher, offering 240% more processing power in a 1RU form factor.
- Ultrix-FR5 – the innovative, software-defined routing/AV processing platform that can shrink five racks of traditional equipment into one 5RU unit.
- Pivot Cam SE – the latest 23x optical zoom compact video camera, offering great performance and value.
- Graphite – an all-in-one solution that combines a real Carbonite switcher with real XPression graphics, a new audio engine and rock-solid reliability.
- Inception – the world’s most flexible, story-centric newsroom computer system.
- Abekas Tria and Abekas Mira Replay – the multi-channel production server and powerful multi-channel replay system.
Ross is also delighted to announce that NAB Show New York will see the launch of an entire range of new storage solutions for live media and entertainment workflows.
“At Ross, we are all about helping clients advance their live productions creatively, technically and from a business standpoint”, comments Jeff Moore, Ross Video’s Executive Vice President & CMO. “We’ve got a lot of new technology this year that will show exactly that, along with a new announcement that I think people will be excited about.”