Call for White Papers: SVG SportsTech Journal, Spring 2019
The Sports Video Group is soliciting White Paper proposals for inclusion in the Spring 2019 edition of the SVG SportsTech Journal, which will be released in early April. The SportsTech Journal will address the latest trends and technologies from across the sports-video production landscape, as well as provide an in-depth preview of the 2019 NAB Show in Las Vegas (April 6-11, 2019).
Interested parties must submit a 200- to 300-word overview of the proposed White Paper by Wednesday, January 23, in order to be considered for submission.
Accepted submissions will be notified on Friday, January 25. The final White Paper should be 1,000-1,500 words in length, include two to three images with captions, and is due by Friday, February 22.
Please email all proposals and questions concerning submissions to Karen Hogan Ketchum at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SVG White Paper Policies
- White Papers must be written by a technology or engineering expert and focus on broad industry challenges and possible solutions. Proposals that focus on a specific product or solution are discouraged.
- White Papers are selected for publication by the SVG Editorial Team. The SVG Editorial Team reserves the right to select which White Papers will be published in the SportsTech Journal.
- Companies may only have one (1) White Paper published in SVG’s SportsTech Journal (Spring or Fall) per 12 month period. For example, if your Company’s White Paper was published in Fall 2018, that Company is not eligible for publication in Spring 2019.
- Companies that submitted White Paper proposals that were not selected for publication are eligible to submit for the following SportsTech Journal.
- Submitting a proposal DOES NOT guarantee that your Company’s White Paper will be accepted and published in the SportsTech Journal. However, all White Papers are eligible to be posted on www.sportsvideo.org at the Company’s request.