CBS Sports HQ To Bring 30 Hours of Content Prior to Super Bowl LIII
CBS Sports HQ, the 24/7 streaming sports news network available for free across digital platforms, will deliver more than 30 hours of live, original programming from Atlanta. Along with several live daily shows from Radio Row beginning Jan. 28, CBS Sports HQ will deliver additional on-site reports throughout each day, and on game day will stream 10 hours of original pregame coverage, plus postgame analysis and highlights.
Beginning Monday, Jan. 28, original programming on CBS Sports HQ includes:
- Kanell and Bell (Monday-Friday, 10:00-11:00 AM, ET): Each morning, hosts Danny Kanell, Raja Bell, and guests will be live from Atlanta getting fans up to speed with the big storylines of the day. Each show will also be available as a podcast episode.
- Pick 6 Rundown (Monday-Friday, 12:00-1:00 PM, ET): Will Brinson, Pete Prisco, Jason La Canfora, and Brady Quinn will be live from Radio Row every day breaking down the big stories on and off the field. The quick-paced, rundown-style show will get fans caught up with the day’s news, including injury updates and news from practices, plus picks with SportsLine experts, a countdown of the 53 most interesting props, and live interviews with guests. Each show will also be available as a podcast episode.
- Reiter’s Block (Monday-Friday, 5:00-5:30 PM, ET): Host Bill Reiter will deliver the biggest interviews from Radio Row, featuring in-depth discussions with football legends and active players.
- SportsLine (Monday-Friday, 6:00-7:00 PM, ET): Host Nick Kostos will be joined by SportsLine experts to deliver metrics-driven analysis and advice on all of the day’s matchups, plus the biggest news each night heading into Sunday.
- CBS Sports HQ Extravaganza (Sunday, Feb. 3, 8:00 AM-6:00 PM, ET): For its pregame show, CBS Sports HQ will host a 10-hour extravaganza. Each hour will include a competition involving CBS Sports Digital talent and current and former players.
- Live Postgame Coverage (Sunday, Feb. 3, 10:00 PM-12:00 AM, ET): Live until midnight, ET, CBS Sports HQ will deliver postgame highlights and reactions from Kostos and analyst Bryant McFadden joined by Prisco and Quinn on the field.
On Sunday, Feb. 3, CBS Sports will stream Super Bowl LIII across more platforms than ever, delivering unprecedented access to the game coverage. CBS Sports’ streaming coverage of the game will be available unauthenticated online at CBSSports.com and on the CBS Sports app for connected TV devices, tablets, and now mobile phones as part of an expanded agreement with the NFL announced last year. CBS Sports’ broadcast coverage of Super Bowl LIII will also be available to stream live via the CBS All Access subscription service.