NBC Sports Consolidates Golf Branding Under New Golf Business Solutions
NBC Sports Group announced that business services once offered separately by its Golf brands portfolio will combine under one umbrella brand called Golf Business Solutions. The new Golf Business Solutions will be formally introduced at the 2019 PGA Merchandise Show, displaying at booth #2173 and located adjacent to Golf Channel’s Morning Drive stage.
As a comprehensive offering of solutions designed to help any business looking to connect with the sport of golf operate more efficiently and effectively, Golf Business Solutions simplifies the way companies like GolfNow, Golf Advisor, Revolution Golf, Golf Academy, and Golf Am Tour have previously served their partners. Once offered separately by each business, Golf Business Solutions will provide the complete spectrum of services for virtually any need within golf, including technology and operations, brand management, advertising, sponsorships, event planning and management, content development, and more.
“Golf Business Solutions is very much a customer-centric brand, built on the recognition and trust Golf Channel has earned as an innovative leader within the golf industry for more than two decades,” says Jeff Foster, senior vice president, Golf Business Solutions. “Whether you’re a supplier, instructor, resort operator, or any business looking for a solution within golf, we’ve made Golf Business Solutions a destination that is relevant and purpose-built to support their business needs through best-in-class technology, marketing, and services.”
One of the primary points of connection for customers of Golf Business Solutions will be a new website, which has launched in beta, with an official debut on Wednesday, Jan. 23, in conjunction with the PGA Merchandise Show. Easily navigated, it will feature information on a broad spectrum of services relevant to various customer categories, including:
- Golf Facilities: technology and operations, purchasing, consulting and support, marketing for golf courses, practice ranges, and other off-course facilities.
- Instructors: brand management, consulting, website design, and management for golf instructors.
- Suppliers: distribution, advertising, partnerships, and content creation for product companies.
- Golf Outings: event planning and management; marketing support for charity/fundraising and/or professional outings.
- Hospitality & Tourism: operational support, technology, and marketing support for resorts and other travel destinations.
- Media: TV and digital exposure through partnerships, advertising, sponsorships, content integration.
Golf Business Solutions’ website also will include The Index, featuring compelling and relevant business-to-business editorial content that will offer information, insight, and thought leadership designed to help professionals working within the golf industry run their businesses more effectively and contribute toward their success.
This tailored content for golf industry professionals will include informational tips, best practices, online learning series, white papers, podcasts and video, including roundtable discussions featuring leaders from all segments of the industry.