Register Now for Arista Networks’ Free Training Session on March 6
Arista Networks invites you to learn how Software Driven Cloud Networking turns bare-metal infrastructure into a fully integrated platform to deliver a robust and effective cloud solution for your organization.
This technical event, from 9:00 a.m – 3:00 p.m ET at the DoubleTree Tarrytown (455 S Broadway, Tarrytown, NY 10591) will feature software and hardware roadmaps, hands-on lab exercises, as well as technical discussion topics and industry trends in the datacenter.
Click HERE to register
- Arista Corporate Overview
- Extensible Operating System (EOS) overview and CLI
- Multi-Chassis Aggregation (MLAG) and Virtual ARP (VARP) overview
- Building a Layer 3 Leaf-Spine with BGP
- Provisioning with Arista CloudVision Portal (CVP)