Avid’s New Maestro Graphics Allow for Seamless Integration into MediaCentral | Cloud UX
Avid announced the immediate availability of its complete end-to-end Maestro graphics solution with full graphic capabilities embedded seamlessly into MediaCentral | Cloud UX ecosystem. The Maestro graphics solution provides broadcasters with a single, proven workflow — from graphics creation to playout — all tightly integrated with Avid MediaCentral | Cloud UX. The Maestro graphics suite now delivers even more powerful tools to broadcast teams of all sizes, allowing them to work quickly and efficiently to cut time-consuming tasks in half and bring dynamic storytelling back into the studio.
- The graphics authoring tool that has been further embedded into MediaCentral | Cloud UX, enabling graphic scenes to be archived into MediaCentral | Asset Management.
- This enables designers to archive and recall content and create additional metadata for each scene, and enables studios to better manage their ever-growing graphics content library.
- With the search, browse, and preview capabilities in the MediaCentral | Cloud UX panel in Maestro | Designer, artists can easily manage their content from a single application.
Maestro | News
- Avid’s complete on-air graphics suite now enables journalists and production staff to access and use Maestro | News graphics templates in MediaCentral | Cloud UX to build stories for MediaCentral | Newsroom.
- News production staff can view, populate, preview, and send to production Maestro | News graphic templates from any location via a web browser without requiring any installation or physical licensing.
Maestro | PowerWall
- The new version of the video wall control and management system enables operators to browse and filter media assets from MediaCentral | Cloud UX from within Maestro | PowerWall, assign them to a graphic template, and send them to the studio’s displays.
Maestro | Live
- Avid’s end-to-end live sports production solution offers data-driven virtual graphics, virtual graphics based on a patented image-based camera tracking module, and a sport dedicated chromakey.
- When used with MediaCentral, Maestro | Live offers users additional efficiency by allowing access to all the content stored on the MediaCentral platform.
Avid will showcase the latest versions of its Maestro graphics solutions at the 2019 NAB Show (booth #SU801).