NAB 2019: CatDV Shares Recent Changes to Storage, Archival Workflows
Welcome a new level of collaboration and responsive media workflow. All the CatDV (Booth SL5421) components now communicate and share in real time. Changes made in the CatDV clients or from Worker automations get immediately pushed and updated across the system. Uploads are indexed, and proxies created right away, with progress bars showing live status.
The perfect add on for storage and archive – designed for content creators and curators, CatDV Essential brings the best collaboration, and search tools well in the reach of smaller workgroups.
Works out of the box. Hugely cost effective. Future Proof. Widest Format Support. Best creative and collaborative tools. Storage independent.
CatDV Support for Demanding Enterprise Needs
- High availability and failover
- Multi-site deployment, cloud and internet
- Scale – 1000s of users, tens of millions of assets
- Security – Saml 2 and active directory
- Extensive customization for tailored user experiences
- Flexible integration points – REST apis and MQ
- Multi-lingual metadata & language translation
- Project folder creation and templates
New Creative Workflows
- CatDV and Adobe Premiere: Check in and Check out. Synchronize Premiere projects and CatDV catalogs with metadata. Ingest from Premiere into CatDV
- CatDV and FCPX – New update: flexible path mapping options across Mac and Windows
- CatDV and Media Composer: Scan and watch Avid bins – use Avid content in other editors, flexible archive and storage workflows. Ingest to Avid using CatDV and Tin man: Avid DNx and AAF generation