Sports Decision Makers Summit Set for Miami May 6-7; SVG Member Discount Available
Invitation-only event is driven by research into sports fans’ attitudes
Senior executives whose decisions shape the business of sport in the U.S. and beyond have been confirmed as speakers at the inaugural Sports Decision Makers Summit in Miami May 6-7, and SVG members and sponsors are eligible for a discounted rate.
Sports Decision Makers Summit is a groundbreaking series of invitation-only events for the men and women shaping the future of the business of sport. Conceived as the high-value alternative to standard talking-shop conferences, the agenda will be driven by an exclusive research program based on surveying sports fans from around the world on their attitudes toward decisions made by sports executives.
The high-level speaker line-up includes:
- Al Guido, president, San Francisco 49ers
- Mark Lev, president, Fenway Sports Management/Boston Red Sox
- Mike Zavodsky, chief revenue officer, BSE Global/Brooklyn Nets
- James Pallotta, president/chairman, Serie A team AS Roma, and co-owner, NBA’s Boston Celtics
- George Pyne, founder/chief executive, Bruin Sports Capital
- Larry Scott, commissioner, Pac-12 Conference
- Sean Bratches, managing director, commercial operations, Formula One
- Eelco van der Noll, head of partnerships and experiential, AB InBev
- Terrence Burns, EVP, global sport, Engine Shop
- Xavier O’Callaghan, head of U.S. operations, FC Barcelona
- Charles Baker, big-hitting dealmaker and co-chair, Sports Industry Group, O’Melveney
- Sophie Goldschmidt, chief executive, World Surf League
With discussion, debate, and analysis based on the results of this specially commissioned, exclusive research into the key issues impacting sports businesses worldwide, Sports Decision Makers Summits offer a unique combination of new and exclusive data and expert-insight analysis.
Organized by SportBusiness and Sportel, two of the best-known and most-trusted organizations in the sector, the Miami event will be followed by the second Sports Decision Makers Summit, in London July 9-10.
You can register with an exclusive SVG participant rate here for the Miami event, using the special discount code: RNRCODE19.