SVG Announces Full Program for 2019 Sports Content Management Forum, July 24 in NYC
SVG has announced the full agenda for the 13th-annual Sports Content Management Forum, which will be held at the Westin New York at Times Square on Wednesday, July 24. The Forum will feature media-asset–management (MAM) leaders from major broadcasters, leagues, teams, OTT outlets, and vendors offering their unique insights and behind-the-curtain looks at their asset-management and storage workflows.
The Sports Content Management Forum will once again feature a full day of networking and sessions focused on the current state of MAM and storage, as well as heavy focus on the cloud, AI, and virtualization. CLICK HERE to view the full program.
The event will address the industry’s most pressing issues and topics will include:
- State of the Industry: How the Multiplatform Revolution Has Changed Sports-Content–Management Workflows
- AI and Machine Learning for MAM: Let’s Get Real
- Object Storage for M&E: Making It Work for Broadcasters On-Prem and in the Cloud
- The Big Archive Question: Tape vs. the Cloud
- Vendor/Broadcaster Q&A: Making MAM More Efficient
- A Keynote Presentation, Spotlight Session, and Technology Case Studies