SVG Sports OTT Forum: Amazon Prime Video’s BA Winston To Keynote Second-Annual Event, July 25, NYC
Last chance to register for this exclusive event being held at NYIT Auditorium on Broadway
Over-the-top distribution and direct-to-consumer live-streaming packages are dramatically changing the world of live sports video. Learn more at SVG’s second-annual SVG Sports OTT Forum on July 25 at NYIT in New York City. Highlighting the event will be a fireside chat with keynote speaker BA Winston, global head of digital video playback and delivery, Amazon Prime Video.
REGISTER: SVG Sports OTT Forum (July 25, NYC)
In addition, the agenda will examine the industry from various perspectives while addressing some of the critical business and technology challenges and opportunities:
- The D2C Newcomers: The Challenges and Opportunities of Digital-Native Media Entities
- Traditional Broadcasters in an Age of Streaming Growth
- League Perspectives: The Global Impact of OTT Distribution
- CMAF, HLS, and DASH: What’s Next in Streaming Protocols
- Data Visualization, User Experience, and Gaming: The Tech Behind Unique Live-Streaming Experiences
- A pair of Keynote Conversations, Technology Case Studies, and more
For more information regarding the SVG Sports OTT Forum, CLICK HERE. If you have questions regarding the event, email Program Director Brandon Costa at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a technology vendor that would be interested in exhibiting at this year’s summit, email SVG Managing Director, Worldwide Sponsorship Development, Rob Payne at email@example.com.