Game Changer MVP Enhances Fan Experience at Colorado Rockies’ Coors Field
Game Changer MVP has entered a new partnership with the Colorado Rockies that will see the company’s interactive trivia game feature utilized at Coors Field for Rockies home games. Included in the partnership, on Friday, Sept. 27 the company’s FlashPoint technology is also set to be featured across Coors Field after the Rockies game against the Milwaukee Brewers during the Rockies’ fan appreciation fireworks event. The partnership for Game Changer MVP continues the company’s work in Major League Baseball (MLB), having also provided its fan entertainment services for over 20 teams as well as for the 2018 MLB All-Star Game and Home Run Derby.
“When it comes to fan experience, there are few better venues than Coors Field,” said Matt Coy, chief operating officer, Game Changer MVP. “We look forward to working with the Rockies and Coors Field to provide entertainment enhancements for fans this season.”
- One of Game Changer MVP’s newest offerings as part of its Interactive Games platform, Rockies Trivia will provide fans the opportunity to engage with each other and the video board at Coors Field in an effort to answer trivia questions correctly.
- The latest edition from Game Changer MVP, “FlashPoint 2.0” connects fans and audiences through a unified flash and video display on their own devices.
- As an ideal and cost-effective opportunity for sports franchises and other entertainment venues to engage their audiences,
- FlashPoint 2.0’s technology syncs user devices in-venue with stadium video displays, LED ribbons and music.
- Through Game Changer MVP’s custom software linked inside the team app, fans can become part of the team entertainment and share their team’s pride in a unified fashion.