SVG Summit: Early Bird Free Registration Ends Thursday!
Interested in attending this year’s SVG Summit (Dec. 16-17 in New York City)? Early-bird free registration for the industry’s must-attend event for sports-production professionals closes this Thursday, Dec. 5 at 5:00 p.m. ET. After Thursday, all qualified professionals will be charged a $150 late registration fee to attend. The late registration fee for those who register onsite is $200. CLICK HERE to register now for The SVG Summit
In 2019, the SVG Summit (Dec. 16-17 at the New York Hilton Hotel) marks its 14th year as the place to be for those involved in any aspect of sports production, content creation, or distribution. Once again it will bring together more than 1,000 industry professionals from across the country and around the world for two full days of networking, panel discussions, and more. The event will be highlighted by informative workshop tracks covering a wide range of industry market segments and production disciplines. There will also be a general session track on Tuesday, Dec. 17 that will bring together the biggest names in sports TV for lively panel discussions: Highlights will include:
- Keynote Conversation with Peter Hutton, Facebook, Director, Global Sports Partnerships
- Keynote Conversation with Joe Markowski, DAZN, EVP, North America
- A Closing Keynote from Devoncroft Partners’ Josh Stinehour, on “The Business Impact of Technology Virtualization”
- A Sneak Peek at Super Bowl LIV in Miami From Fox Sports Miami
- Inside the Launch of the ACC Network: What Happens When Linear Meets Digital
- How CBS Sports Delivered Every Shot, Every Hole at The Masters
- The NBA Summer League and 5G Smartphone Production
- Sky Sports on How Volumetric Capture Changes Everything
- Gambling and What It Means to the Sports Media Business
- Esports 2020: Where Is the Industry Headed?
- Monday (Dec. 16) Workshops focused on Remote Production, SVGW, SVG Digital, DTV Audio Group, HDR Live Production, IP Production & Engineering, Sports Content Management, Sports Graphics & AR, and a Cloud Services Spotlight.
- The NewsTECH Forum
- More than 70 technology exhibits – schedule a one-on-one appointment now
- And much more!
If you or your company are involved in sports production for broadcast distribution, venue operations, college or team operations, asset management, digital, and more then make sure you join us at the New York Hilton Hotel beginning on the morning of Monday, Dec. 16.
For more information on registration, please contact Andrew Lippe, SVG Member Services, at [email protected].