Endeavor Streaming Anchors Extensive Upgrades to EuroLeague TV Service
Euroleague Basketball, the home of Europe’s premier men’s basketball competitions, has officially launched the newly upgraded EuroLeague TV, its subscription streaming service for basketball fans across the globe.
- Content personalization based on audience location.
- Enhanced navigation and ease of content discovery.
- Uninterrupted access leveraging auto-renew memberships.
- An updated, bold new user interface unified across all platforms.
- Multi-view functionality allowing users to watch multiple live streams simultaneously.
- Chromecast available for mobile and laptop.
“Thanks to this broad package of new upgrades, basketball fans everywhere now have more reasons than ever to choose EuroLeague TV,” said Alex Ferrer Kristjansson, Senior Director, Marketing and Communication, Euroleague Basketball. “The upgraded features such as personalized content, better navigation and a bold user interface mean that fans can get closer to the stars and strategies that make elite European basketball respected all over the world.”
Since launching in 2015, EuroLeague TV, which is powered by Endeavor Streaming, has extended its service to fans in more than 100 countries and territories around the world, providing subscribers with exclusive access to:
- Live streaming of elite competitions, the Turkish Airlines EuroLeague and the 7DAYS EuroCup.
- More than 450 games throughout the basketball season.
- Access to an archive of fan-favorites and iconic games.
- Behind-the-scenes footage including documentaries and exclusive interviews with world class teams and players.
Fans can now access EuroLeague TV on personal computers, iPhone, iPad, and Android, through dedicated applications available on App Store (iPhone, iPad), and Google Play (mobile, tablet).