Syncwords Webinar: Recapd Live Captioning for Online Meetings
Join Syncwords for a special webinar where illustrating how Recapd can make your meetings accessible by delivering high quality captions securely to your browser, mobile device, or online meeting platform in real time. Syncwords’ VP of Business Development Gio Galvez will discuss the benefits of Recapd with examples and use cases showing how Recapd has delivered captions to thousands of meetings worldwide, enabling accessibility and security including translations of live captions to over 60 languages. CLICK HERE to register now.
- Setting up and scheduling a Recapd event
- Working with online meeting platforms
- Use cases to deliver to thousands of live users
- Streaming text to live OTT video
- Ways to secure your live event captions
- Viewing the archives of your live caption feed after the event
- Automatically translate your live captions
Who should attend?
- Event aggregators, educational institutions, corporations, government agencies, municipalities, broadcast and cable networks, local broadcasters, social media publishers, houses of worship, political campaigns and anyone who wants to increase accessibility to their programming and events.
Recapd can make your meetings accessible by delivering high quality captions securely to your browser, mobile device, or online meeting platform in real time:
- Learn about how to send live captions to popular meeting platforms like Zoom, WebEx, and Adobe Connect. View, edit and download your captions and transcripts as soon as your event is done.
- No hardware required. Just schedule captions for your event, and you’re set.
- Deliver captions to just one user or thousands of users simultaneously using Recapd’s scalable infrastructure.
- Want more control? Embed the Recapd widget into your page and style it accordingly. Or use Recapd’s security features to limit access to a specific set of people.
- Automatically translate your live captions to over 60 languages