ESPN Goes Inside New MNF Graphics Package at SVG Sports Graphics Forum, Feb. 26 in NYC
The event will be bookended by Keynote sessions from Turner Sports and ESPN
The sixth-annual SVG Sports Graphics Forum (Feb. 26 at the SVA Theatre in New York City) will be highlighted by a Closing Keynote Presentation detailing “How ESPN Reimagined its Monday Night Football Graphics Package”.
Join the ESPN Creative team as they share their strategy used to recreate an NFL graphics package that changed the design landscape and highlights the intensity and passion found only in pro football. Michael “Spike” Szykowny, ESPN Creative Services, Senior Director, Motion Graphics and Production Planning, and his team will provide an inside look at the library of design elements that uniquely showcases NFL players and teams and explain their innovative build strategy.
In addition to ESPN’s Closing Keynote, SVG will host a Morning Keynote Conversation with Turner Sports EVP Production/Chief Content Officer Craig Barry delving into the launch of Turner Sports’ new Virtual Shot Clock for the NBA on TNT.
After record attendance and a star-studded program in 2019, the Sports Graphics Forum returns with a full day of sessions addressing the latest technological advances and creative design trends in broadcast graphics. In addition to the Keynotes, sessions will include:
- State of the Arts 2020: Creative-Design Trends That Are Transforming the Industry
- Augmenting Your Reality: How AR and Virtual-Analysis Tools Have Come of Age
- The Over/Under: Graphics and Data Integration for Sports Betting
- Broadcast and Digital Collide: What the Rise of OTT Means for Graphics Design
- Vendor Perspectives 2020: Where Is Broadcast Graphics Technology Headed?
- Technology Case Studies