Fox Sports Talks Super Bowl LIV Graphics Development at SVG Sports Graphics Forum, Feb. 26 in NYC
The sixth-annual SVG Sports Graphics Forum (Feb. 26 at the SVA Theatre in New York City) will be highlighted by an Afternoon Keynote Conversation that goes “Inside Fox Sports‘ Monumental Super Bowl LIV Effort”. Go inside Fox Sports’ massive, complex efforts to revamp its graphics package and create a one-of-kind telecast for Super Bowl LIV earlier this month with Fox Sports’ EVP / Creative Director Gary Hartley and SVP Graphics Technology and Integration Zac Fields.
In addition to Fox Sports’ Afternoon Keynote Conversation, SVG will host a Morning Keynote Conversation with Turner Sports EVP Production/Chief Content Officer Craig Barry delving into the launch of Turner Sports’ new Virtual Shot Clock for the NBA on TNT, as well as Closing Keynote Presentation detailing “How ESPN Reimagined its Monday Night Football Graphics Package”.
After record attendance and a star-studded program in 2019, the Sports Graphics Forum returns with a full day of sessions addressing the latest technological advances and creative design trends in broadcast graphics. In addition to the Keynotes, sessions will include:
- State of the Arts 2020: Creative-Design Trends That Are Transforming the Industry
- Augmenting Your Reality: How AR and Virtual-Analysis Tools Have Come of Age
- The Over/Under: Graphics and Data Integration for Sports Betting
- Broadcast and Digital Collide: What the Rise of OTT Means for Graphics Design
- Vendor Perspectives 2020: Where Is Broadcast Graphics Technology Headed?
- Technology Case Studies