MGM Resorts Launches BetMGM Mobile App in Nevada
MGM Resorts unveiled new sports betting experiences across its Las Vegas properties as well as announced the launch of BetMGM in Nevada. In partnership with Roar Digital – MGM Resorts’ joint venture with GVC Holdings – the launch of BetMGM in Nevada includes a mobile betting app, the rebranding of MGM Resort’s sportsbooks, and more than 100 gaming kiosks across MGM’s Las Vegas properties.
“MGM Resorts has emerged as a leader in sports betting, striking significant partnerships with professional sports leagues, expanding our market reach and harnessing best-in-class mobile technology from Roar Digital, powered by GVC,” said Scott Butera, President of Interactive Gaming for MGM Resorts. “Beyond sports, we continue to offer new and exciting amenities at our properties as we’ve found our sport bettors appreciate world-class hotels, restaurants, and entertainment; BetMGM allows us to incorporate them into the ecosystem of everything MGM has to offer.”
BetMGM offers bettors in Nevada the flexibility to play from the convenience of their phones, in person at MGM Resort’s sportsbooks, or from easily accessible gaming kiosks. Both the app and gaming kiosks offer intuitive and simple navigation of the full suite of wagering opportunities guests can find at the sportsbook, including pre- and in-game bets, parlays, prop bets and more. Through its connection with MGM Resorts’ loyalty program M life Rewards, with each bet BetMGM’s players earn points, benefits, and rewards that can be used at MGM’s resorts.
“We’re proud to formally introduce the new BetMGM app in Nevada today,” says Adam Greenblatt, CEO of Roar Digital. “MGM Resorts’ iconic properties across Las Vegas and GVC’s technology combine to deliver a streamlined sports betting experience that’s easy to use and exciting to play, giving BetMGM a leading edge in the industry.”
BetMGM Sportsbooks and Gaming Kiosks
In the coming weeks, rebranded BetMGM sportsbooks will debut at Bellagio, ARIA, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, The Mirage, Park MGM, New York-New York, Luxor, and Excalibur – along with more than 100 gaming kiosks across the sportsbooks for quick and easy wagers.
BetMGM Mobile App
Currently available for download on iOS and Android, the BetMGM mobile app is a new customer experience as well as a rebranding of the mobile sports betting app PlayMGM first introduced in 2017.
BetMGM offers sports fans a seamless betting experience and allows them to place an expanded range of pre-match and in-play bets on professional and collegiate football, MLB, MLS, NBA, and NHL games, among other sporting events. The app features the latest betting odds, enhanced offers and multiple betting formats, from money line and point spread bets to parlays and futures.
After downloading the app, players can expedite enrollment by completing the in-app registration. They’ll need to visit the dedicated BetMGM window at any MGM Resorts’ sportsbook in Las Vegas to activate their account, place a cash deposit and make a first bet. After completing this enrollment process, they’re free to place wagers through the app from anywhere in Nevada and make deposits and withdrawals right on their phone.
Key app features:
- All the perks and betting options of MGM Resorts’ traditional sportsbooks, right on your phone
- Easy in-app registration to expedite the process with dedicated BetMGM windows at MGM Resorts’ Vegas sportsbooks to quickly activate account and make a first cash deposit
- Following account registration and first bet placed at sportsbook, all deposits and withdrawals can be made directly inside the app with a credit/debit card via the BetMGM Play+ pre-paid card or at the sportsbook counter
- Robust menu of prop bets and live, in-game wagering; see odds change real-time as games unfold
- Wagering opportunities 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from anywhere in Nevada (must be 21 years or older)
- Clean, simple user interface allows instant access to desired games and bet types
- Preferred access and perks with MGM Resorts’ properties and amenities across the country