Sign Up for Wowza Media Systems’ ‘Moving to Virtual’ Webinar on March 25
2020 has been everything but predictable — with thousands of events being postponed and canceled globally. The impact on the economy alone exceeds billions in lost revenue, as the continued spread of coronavirus sends shockwaves through every industry.
Many businesses have moved to a completely remote work-from-home model, halting all employee travel and encouraging social distancing. Event organizers have only one choice. And it’s to take their events completely virtual, while still remaining dynamic online.
Click HERE to register. The event will begin on Wednesday, March 25 at 1 p.m. ET
Wowza’s interactive webinar and roundtable discussion will cover tips for virtualizing your live events during a worldwide crisis and how to plan for the future.
Some topics we’ll cover include:
- A roundtable discussion on how to manage your live events during the coming weeks and months.
- How to bring local and global audiences together with real-time live streaming engagement and the opportunities surrounding online events.
- Real-world workflow examples when implementing live streaming event technology.
- David Stubenvoll, CEO and Cofounder
- Barry Owen, VP Solutions Engineering
- Anthony Lazaro, Senior Director of Product
- Andrew Kennedy, Director of Engineering
- Tim Dougherty (Moderator), Director of Sales Engineering